Vote for SLOTERDIJK and/or 'The One Eyed Bishops'

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Tue May 28 14:31:09 EDT 2002

Hello friends,
canvassing is something I rarely if ever do, however today I am making
an exception.

There is a new site where bands can register and then be voted on by
supporters, strangers etc. The idea is Free publicity for bands, and
maybe the attention of 'who knows who'.

Before I appeal to you to vote for my two bands, I want to encourage all
other musicians who this reaches to likewise register. If we are all in
the same data base, it could help everyone; at least potentially.

So here are my voting sites: They are just  short descriptions of the
bands, and some 'fancy animated gifs etc'. What they really are, are
links to our official sites.

So here they are:

For SLOTERDIJK: go to:
http://41289.risingmusic.com

For 'The One Eyed Bishops' go to:
http://41069.risingmusic.com

4 votes will secure a spot on the 'front page'

Once again I encourage all other artists to join this. Its FREE and
takes about 1 minute.

http://risingmusic.com

Peace, mIke

PS: I have received confirmation that Scattered Planets will perform at
the 'Secret Garden Party', next Saturday. Check them out at:
www.Scatteredplanets.com

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk