OFF: My Dog Popper

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue May 28 21:23:02 EDT 2002

Never heard of 'em.  But a Google search reveals the following:

1.  Brian Kassian (who he?) played dobro for them.  He was also in a band
called Cowboy Dick and has played with an alt.country band called Old
Reliable.

2.  They're from Montreal!!!!!  They are mentioned on a web page called
Montreal Underground Scene Heroes
(http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1618/musheng.html)

3.  They're English-speaking, not French

4.  They contributed a track called Acid Flashback to a compilation of
garage bands, called "It Came From Canada #1"

Good luck with the search

Steve

On Mon, 27 May 2002 12:24:10 -0400, Gesticulates Very Expressively
<shermarama at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote:

>I wonder if anyone out there in listland can help me?
>
>Some years ago I heard a great song on a John Peel radio show called "We're
>Old, We're Fat And We're Slow" by a band called My Dog Popper...

<snip>