HW: Re: OFF: amusements

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu May 30 01:00:35 EDT 2002

The wedding march song is on a cd here at my work in a 25 cd rotator.  It gets randomly played at least ten times a day - sometimes more..........
Great tune for a wedding - but gives ya the shits when you have to hear it at work so often.
I wish I could sneak some Hawkwind onto the cd player here.  Could listen to that all d-d-d-d-dayyyyyyyyy

Hope us Hawkwindler/Boclers get to see some wedding photos :-)