Off-ishRe; SONIC ROCK SOLSTICE ITINERY

King of Comedy djsatan.23 at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu May 30 05:34:54 EDT 2002

INTER-GALACTIC UPDATE

You are invited onboard the SONIC ROCK SOLSTICE flight 21220602, powered by
a 15k sound engine supplied and engineered by Dave of Aquarius Acoustics,
for a journey of fascination and intrigue through the inter-stellar chaos.

Check In Time: From 15:00hrs on Friday 21st June 2002. Your journey will be
navigated by our in flight DJs - Kozmik Ken and Satanâs Brew, who will
guide you as we pass through the cosmos, by undiscovered - planets, and
beyond!!!!! Fasten your seatbelts as we take flight: -

Star-date Friday 21st June 2002 - Departure time: - 18:00 hrs Earth time.
To start your journey you will experience Gun Law, who, perform the finest
rock covers on planet Earth. Thundering through their set we will gain
momentum, bringing you up to speed for the onset of Spacehead (piloted
by "Mr. Dibs" Hawkwind's No1 back-line roadie). Mr. Dibs and his warriors
of time will navigate your journey as we "Explode Into Space" with stage
lighting and effects supplied by Neil Ward - Chaos Illumination, who
recently travelled onboard the Hawkwind mother-ship. You will then be
welcomed back to Earth by one of our in flight DJs where you can rock into
the night before resting at your tents whilst time stands still ready for
the second leg of your journey.

Star-date Saturday 22nd June 2002 - Departure time - 11:OOhrs Earth time.
One of our in flight DJs will welcome you onboard with some Earth sounds
before you receive your injection of Stereovaccine, administered by Dr
Cameron Seddon and partners, refreshing the parts other vaccines can not
reach. After this you will be given a tonic of some of Earth's finest
Street Legal rock covers, with Martin Harvey's drum solo to work you up to
a frenzy. This will land you in the Doghouse where we will "See What
`Appens", with ex Dumpy's Rusty Nuts bass player Robin and his crew leading
the way. Will this be a rocky ride on their normal set or a guided tour of
their new album .. ?

Your seatbelts will now be checked by one of our in flight DJs prior to
take off. From here on in Chaos Illumination will light the way as we
go "Out There" onboard Mr Quimby's Beard. Who have recently returned
from "Strange-trips" after, touring the U.S.A with Harvey Bainbridge, and
Europe supporting Uriah Heep and Ozric Tentacles. You will discover "The
Definitive Unsolved Mysteries" and experience "The Perplexity of Infinity".
If you think you can continue your journey through time ex Hawkwind space
bandit Harvey Bainbridge will pilot us single handed through "The Black
Hole" to emerge the other side to "Free Fall" through "The Mutation Zone"
to the "DNA Lounge" where you can do "Long Lines at the Double Helix Bar"
maybe discovering a "1000% Solution", "Who's To Say"????

Now we dock with Bedouin to be taken on a "Vision Quest" piloted by Alan
Davey, Danny Thompson (current Hawkwind members) and Glenn Povey, who knows
we may even find inter-stellar time traveller Simon House smuggled onboard.
Piloted by these "Masters of the Universe" you may encounter "Demons in
Denial" whilst "Chasing the Dragon" through "Air Space" to the gates of
the "Rock Palace". Who knows ????

Your E.T.A back on Earth is OO:OOhrs where one of our in flight DJs will
rock the night away.

Extra Features: St Johns Ambulance, C.M.A Tent, Band Merchandise, Tequila
Tarts, Tattooist, Record Fair, Various Stalls, Raffle, M.A.G Stall,

The aim of this psychedelic mind storm is to raise a donation for N.A.B.D.
to enable disabled bikers to enjoy the freedom they deserve. We hope you
join us on this inter-stellar journey and return home safely.

The Sonic Rock Festival, Hamilton House Farm, Near Blackpool. June 21st /
22nd 2002 CONTACT SLAUTATION-MCC.CO.UK