OFF: amusements

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu May 30 17:20:42 EDT 2002

Thankyou Everyone for all your congratulations and happy thoughts.

I'm currently in a state of total joy, telling family and friends the good
news. I spent today telling everyone I could find at work instead of working
;-)

In case you missed me, I've been the one with the huge soppy grin all day.

Both of us are over the moon.

I'm sure those peeps who started planning our wedding(right down to the
order of service) on the Hawkwind IRC channel are now thoroughly amused (you
know who you are Rik)

I'm Overhelmed.  Much Blissed Hawkwindness and Space Rock Thankyous to you
all from both Arin and Myself

Rich Warren (Cosmic Dolphin)