BOC: ericbloom.net is online

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Nov 1 16:17:59 EST 2002

It looks like they're still sorting out some bugs, at least as far as the
Mac I use at work goes (I viewed it with the latest versions of IE and
Netscape), but otherwise the site looks pretty cool. There's a nifty Flash
intro of Eric riding his Harley on an alien planet.

Please no e-mail on how Flash intros are the antithesis of responsible Web
design. ;-) It's a SHORT Flash intro that you can easily skip.

http://www.ericbloom.net

Brian