HW: my once complete Hawkwind CD collection

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Nov 2 14:37:39 EST 2002

boc-l,
This is absoulutely everything I have/had by Hawkwind
before I had to dump several CD's at rock bottom
prices. I am looking to replace most of these. If
anyone knows where I can get a good deal getting a
batch of these (Chuck: sorry I never got back to you
on those discs) please let me know. Ignore the tape
compilations (i.e. the "covers all" sets).

Hawkwind - Hawkwind (remaster)
Hawkwind - In Search Of Space (remaster)
Hawkwind - Doremi Fasol Latido (remaster)
Hawkwind - Space Ritual (remaster)
Hawkwind - Hall Of The Mountain Grill (remaster)
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time (Dojo)
Hawkwind - Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music
Hawkwind - Quark, Strangeness & Charm
Hawkwind - PXR5
Hawkwind - Hawklords: 25 Years On
Hawkwind - Hawklords: Hawklords Live
Hawkwind - Live '79
Hawkwind - Levitation
Hawkwind - Sonic Attack
Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques
Hawkwind - Church Of Hawkwind
Hawkwind - Zones
Hawkwind - This Is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic
Hawkwind - Chronicle of The Black Sword (Flicknife
version)
Hawkwind - Chronicle Of The Black Sword (Griffin
version)
Hawkwind - Out & Intake
Hawkwind - Live Chronicles
Hawkwind - Xenon Codex
Hawkwind - Undisclosed Files: Addendum
Hawkwind - California Brainstorm (Cyclops version)
Hawkwind - Electric Tepee
Hawkwind - Gimme Shelter EP (Hawkwind w/Samantha Fox
and other bands,
charity EP)
Hawkwind - Decide Your Future EP (remixes)
Hawkwind - The Business Trip: Live
Hawkwind - It Is The Business Of The Future To Be
Dangerous
Hawkwind - Psychedelic Warriors: The White Zone
Hawkwind - Alien 4
Hawkwind - Area S4 (EP)
Hawkwind - Love In Space (2CD live)
Hawkwind - Future Reconstructions: Ritual Of The
Solstice (techno remixes)
Hawkwind - Love In Space EP
Hawkwind - Distant Horizons
Hawkwind - In Your Area
Hawkwind - Live 1997
Hawkwind - The Text Of Festival: Hawkwind Live 1970-72

Hawkwind - Masters Of The Universe (Magnum, live early
days)
Hawkwind - BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert (Windsong)
Hawkwind - Space Rock From London (German remix
bootleg of BBC Radio
1)
Hawkwind - Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gagarin: Live At
The Empire Pool
Hawkwind - Space Ritual Volume 2 (Magnum live
compilation)
Hawkwind - 1999 Party: Live At The Chicago Auditorium,
March 21, 1974
(remastered)
Hawkwind - Atomhenge '76 (Voiceprint)
Hawkwind - Complete '79: Collectors Edition
(Voiceprint 2CD)
Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques: Live 1982: Collectors
Edition (Voiceprint
2CD)
Hawkwind - The Friday Rock Show Sessions: Live At
Reading '86 (Raw Fruit)
Hawkwind - Live In Space 1990 (Italian live CD from
book set)
Hawkwind - Live At Glastonbury 1990 (Voiceprint)
Hawkwind - Kings Of Speed, Lords Of Light (live
bootleg 1991)
Hawkwind - Masters Of The Universe (EMI compilation)
Hawkwind - Stasis: The U.A. Years
Hawkwind - Tales From Atom Henge: The Robert Calvert
Years
Hawkwind - British Tribal Music (live compilation)
Hawkwind - Anthology Vol. 1 (live compilation)
Hawkwind - The Best Of (Castle budget live
compilation)
Hawkwind - Independent Days Vol. 1 & 2 (Flicknife
compilation)
Hawkwind - Mighty Hawkwind Classics: 1980-1985
(Flicknife compilation)
Hawkwind - Ambient Anarchists (compilation)
Hawkwind - Theta Orionis (live bootleg compilation
90-95)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Asassins Of Silence: Hundred Watt
Violence (Ceres tribute)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Covers All Vol. I: I Am A Clone I Am
Not Alone (unofficial
tributes)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Covers All Vol. II: Shadows Of The
Hawk
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Covers All Vol. III: Charged With
Cosmic Energy
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Covers All Vol. IV: Designed To Rob
You Of Your Mind
Hawkwind (V.A.) - The Best Of Hawkwind, Friends And
Relations (Flicknife)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - The Best Of Friends And Relations
(Anagram)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Friends And Relations, The Rarities
(Anagram)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Friends And Relations: Cosmic
Travellers (Anagram)
Hawkwind (V.A.) - Traveller's Aid Trust
Hawkwind (V.A.) - The Elf & The Hawk (Alan Davey "The
Elf" EP & "Hawkfan
12" LP)
HawXtar - HawXtar (DarXtar w/Nik Turner)
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) - Sphynx: Xitintoday (1978)
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) - Sphynx (1992)
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) - Prophets Of Time
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) - Space Ritual 1994
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) - Past Or Future?
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) - Sonic Attack 2001
Nik Turner (Hawkwind) & Dark Sun - Ice Ritual
Dave Brock (Hawkwind) - Earthed To The Ground
Dave Brock (Hawkwind) - Agents Of Chaos
Dave Brock (Hawkwind) - Strange Trips And Pipe Dreams
Robert Calvert (Hawkwind) - Captain Lockheed And The
Starfighters
Robert Calvert (Hawkwind) - Lucky Leif And The
Longships
Robert Calvert (Hawkwind) - Hype
Robert Calvert (Hawkwind) - Blueprints From The Cellar

Robert Calvert (Hawkwind) - Test Tube Conceived
Robert Calvert (Hawkwind) - At The Queen Elisabeth
Hall
Captain Jesus And The Sunray Dream - All Thanks To The
Lord Jesus Christ
Amen (w/Ron Bastard of Hawkwind)
Captain Jesus And The Sunray Dream -The Day That
Nebulon Exploded (w/Ron Bastard)
Alan Davey (Hawkwind) - Captured Rotation
Alan Davey (Hawkwind) - Chaos Delight

Chr.