HW: Lemmy

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 6 14:54:17 EST 2002

In a message dated 11/6/2002 2:15:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jasret at MINDSPRING.COM writes:

> Simon & Schuster already has a US division, so I would have to assume, no.

I work for Barnes and Noble, and we had it listed for months for pre-order
(not on the website but our in-store ordering program). then the release date
came and went, and no books that were pre-ordered came in. I called our
corporate buyers and they told me it was originally to be released
simultaneously in the US but plans were scrapped and the program never
adjusted. We know of no US release date at this time. I got mine from
amazon.com.uk as well.
bobm