HW: Amsterdam 1977

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Wed Nov 6 15:14:08 EST 2002

Hi folks

I have got here a great quality CDR (thanks Rainer) from the Amsterdam gig
on 11.03.1977

The tracklist is:

11.03.1977, AMSTERDAM, PARADISO, 80 min
reefer madness / hassan i sahba / forge of vulcan / brainstorm / wind of
change / steppenwolf / spirit of the age / sonic attack / damnation alley /
fable of a failed race / uncle sam's on mars / iron dream / waiting for my
man / paranoia

I am sure that this recording was once  recorded from a soundboard.
It is full Stereo and is the best 1977 recording (except Camden 77) I have

Maybe there is someone out there who may be able to improve the sound once
more.
Then we will have a superb recording from the 1st day of the European tour

Believe me: You will be not disappointed !!

Please let me know where to send this CD to

Of course the person who will upgrade this CD can offer the CD to a tree

Let me know.

Bernhard