HW: yet more walthamstow stuff

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Nov 7 11:46:59 EST 2002

Hi folks,

I've booked rooms for the folks who requested.

You will all need to transfer over credit card details *when you arrive*.

I need to cancel rooms by 4pm on the 13th of Dec.  If you are going to
be arriving late, please let me know.  I'll end up cancelling the
reservations for anyone who hasn't arrived by then otherwise.  (else I'll
be a very unhappy human being ;-) )

If you need to cancel, please notify me as soon as possible (since some
folks originally requested, but never confirmed with me, and I booked
others who were tentative, so that they would have a booking should they
need it.)

This is for the night of 13 Dec.

Rates are 49 pounds a night, and include continental breakfast.

The people that I have booked for:

Names                                           Room Preferences
Arin Komins & Rich Warren                       1 double
Bernhard Popseich, Rainer Wangler,
        Andreas Stuewe (possibly with 1 other)  1 triple, or quad, if available
Iain Ferguson & Iain Weir                       1 double
Merrick and Julie French                        1 double
Pete and Leigh Allinson                         1 double
Ian Abrahams & Stuart Miller                    1 twin
Eli Friedman                                    1 single
Eric Siegerman                                  1 single
Jill Strobridge                                 1 single
Gary & Anna                                     1 double, smoking room
Nick Lee                                        1 single
Mike Holmes                                     1 double
Alan Taylor                                     1 single
Denis Regenbrecht + 1 other                     1 twin
Christos Tzoukmanis                             1 single
Alisa (still need your last name, please.)      1 single

Thanks!

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559