FIDDLE MEANER

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Nov 8 06:30:46 EST 2002

On 8 Nov 2002, at 3:48, Richard Lockwood wrote:

> Yeah, well, funds clearing through the bank, I  might make tomorrow.
> Failing that I might just go to the pub.  Bit like Nik really.  ;-)
>
> Anyone know when the mighty Blue Oyster Cult may pay a visit to these
> shores again - like a tour, rather than a one off gig?
>
> Or is that asking too much of the titans of midget rock?

Wait til ya see the DVD!  Allen looks like the collosus of Rhodes
standing between BD and EB.  Danny is a little out of place too.
Bobby fits the mold though.  I doubt they'd have to change the
throne height between him and Al!

On the DVD, there's a closeup of Allen's hands during LDoM.
Wonder why he left that band-aid on his finger? [cigarette burn?]
Who smokes more, Allen or Bobby?

Who is going to see BÖC in Utica in 2 weeks, anyway?

theo