BOC: Allen vs. Bobby (was Re: FIDDLE MEANER)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Nov 8 08:45:54 EST 2002

Theo wrote:

> Wait til ya see the DVD!  Allen looks like the collosus of Rhodes
> standing between BD and EB.

ROTFL! I love the pose he makes in LDoM while Buck and Danny are kneeling on
the stage playing at each other. Reminded me of one of my favorite album
covers, "Sonic Temple" by The Cult.

> Who smokes more, Allen or Bobby?

I'd say Bobby smokes more, but only in order to catch Allen in terms of
cumulative effects. In any case, the answer certainly needs to be added to
the BOC FAQ....

> Who is going to see BÖC in Utica in 2 weeks, anyway?

Me. I might be taking my girlfriend Shannon to her first BOC show. She had a
blast at the Surgeons gig in Seneca Falls. Meanwhile, she's taking me to my
first Ani DiFranco show. Here's to being open minded! ;-)

Brian