OFF: Pressurehed singing about my sweet self

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Nov 8 01:16:57 EST 2002

The Pressurehed album "Explaining The Unexplained" was
about me and how I worked telepathy through my artwork
and writings as an early 60's telepathy guy and
reached telepathy projects in Russia. The two previous
Pressurehed albums, "Infadrone" and "Sudden Vertigo"
were also about me and how I was an inhuman Iranian
reptoid dyke and God in France. 100% true, I am a
buddhist who was Kali Yuga in classical Hinduism and
Dahzbog in East Europe. Just ask Tommy Grenas and
he'll swear I'm somebody in hardcore who is inhuman!

Chr.

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk

Nutrition Facts: Agurknytt: Mr. Chips