Hawkwind MP3's

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Fri Nov 8 21:13:10 EST 2002

/Rant mode ON

oh yea lets post on a list that Kris and Dave read on a semi regular basis
the one thing they hate more than anything.

Dave's music compressed and traded around royalty free.

To the author of the below post:

Send me your mailing address so I can send you a dollar.

THEN you can go out and rent a clue.

sheesh

Mike

/Rant mode OFF

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

-- Dan Quayle