OFF: "I'm an outlaw... I'm a stranger!"

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Nov 9 13:39:40 EST 2002

The Dictators... all bow down!!!

Chr.

PS: theo: I've totalled the Dictators tape you made me
of Manifest Destiny/Blood Brothers LP's + the BÖC -
"The Great Sun Jester" track of Mirrors you made me,
and you'll have to make me another tape of that and we
can arrange some sort of trade or something again...
get in touch! Just don't sic your dog on me or
something, I swear I'm not a nazi anymore!

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk

Nutrition Facts: Agurknytt: Mr. Chips