OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Nov 10 07:38:32 EST 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 9, 2002): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio and Alchemical Radio. See the playlists below.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio show #61

Dunlavy - "Unknown" (from The Navigator Closes His Eyes)
Pseudo Sun - "If I Only Had Time" (from Atomic Dogs Don't Bark)
The Invisible Band! - "Muzik 106" (from Galactic Citizen)
Cipher - "One Who Whispers" (from One Who Whispers)
Superczar - "Superczar" (from The Stress Signal)
Jones Ave - "Circus Clown" (from Folk Art)
San Francisco Blue - "Run Thru The Tall Grass" (from Idiot's Vision)
Abdullah - "Guided By The Spirit" (from Graveyard Poetry)
Dipsomaniacs - "Miles Away" (from The Tremelo Of Her Mind... The Strings Of
Her Soul)
Mandrake's Love Apple - "Elephant Memory" (from Mandrake's Love Apple)
Voyager One - "Three Pair" (from Monster Zero)
Phosphene - "At The End Of The Day" (from Long Meadow Felt Company)
Adam Rich - "Welfare Baby" (from Foundation)

Alchemical Radio show #29

Fields Of The Nephilim - "Dead To The World"
Stephen J - "Finger On The Trigger"
Neosoreskin - "Nobody Like Our New Songs"
Stella Davies - "I Know"
The Lucky Bishops - "You Come Alive"
Colin Cross - "2020"
Rick Ray - "The Guitarsonist"
Paul Rose - "Persona"
Jones Ave - "Jones Ave"
Stella Davies - "Tangled In Rhymes"
Glenn Hughes - "The State I'm In"
Steve Juxta - "All"
Tygre Moth & The Invisible Gypsy Band - "Moment Of Madness"
Skinhesh - "Shine"
UFO - "Quicksilver Rider"
Dog Salad - "Weird Aura"
Basement 3 - "Face To Face"