Hawkwind MP3's

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 10 10:41:16 EST 2002

In a message dated 11/8/2002 11:28:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU writes:

> I would love to see a re-release of certain albums.  How many members are on
> this list?  Recently when I suggested a petition to write griffin  or
> whoever holds the rights to WOTEOT I got three responses from members here.

I think I might have been one of the three.

My opinion then is the same as now: Great idea, but to whom do we write? In
this discussion previously, it was suggested that Griffin, Doug Smith or EMI
owned the rights. If we could get official word on who owns the rights
(CALLNG DAVE OR KRIS. . .), I'd be all for bombarding the responsible party
with e-mails.

Joe