[Hawkwind] Digest Number 1061

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Nov 11 11:49:20 EST 2002

Personally, I had a wonderful time. It was quite a thrill playing new material with such amazing artists in our lineup. I will make some pics available on the One Eyed Bishops site with a few days, and perhaps upload one to the files section of this list group. Thanks so everyone. Here's the info on our setlist and personnel:

Sect Appeal
The Red Rooster
Ca The Yowes ( LBH)
Talk about Sufferin
Washboard Blues
Cumberland Gap
Muleskinner blues
Hurry On Sundown
* Smokestack Lightning

Lineup:

Mike Burro:            acoustic rhythm and lead guitar, tambourine, washboard & vocals
Jay Adcock:           djembe, vocals
Jim Klinger:             acoustic guitar, washtub bass, jug
Steve Miller:           washboard, kazoo, muted kazoo, jug
Bob Beach:             harmonicas, Flute, vocals
Adam Klein:             electric bass dulcimer, pennywhistle, bones, vocals
Constance Cook:      conga, dulcimer, vocals

* Adam & Constance are 'Little Blue Heron'
* Jim, Steve, & Bob are members of 'The Philadelphia Jugband'