Hawkwind MP3's

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 11 17:51:35 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
> From: "SUBSCRIBE BOC-L dr_technical"
<dr_technical at MCMAHON66.FSNET.CO.UK>

>   <impoliteness removed>     I've spent hundreds of £'s on all
> the original recordings on vinyl over the years. Tell me where you can
> find any Bob Calvert album, christ you couldn't even get it on vinyl a
> year after it was released.

Gema Records Mail Order - PO Box 54, Reading, Berkshire, England.  Fax
No. 01635 873019   email: gema at gemarecs.demon.co.uk
The last list I received is now admittedly a few months out of date but
it included:
Robert Calvert:  Captain Lockheed, Freq (2 extra tracks - Import), Freq
revisited, Hype, Live at the Queen Elizabeth Hall, Lucky Leif & the
Longships, Revenge, Test Tube Conceived.   All CDs brand new and
unplayed.

I'm quite sure that the more interest there is in a band or artist the
more effort Gema make to find and stock albums that may have been
deleted but are still available if you know where to look.   This
interest can only be good publicity for the band and the more of it the
better!      And have you asked CD Services - 40/42 Brantwood Avenue,
Dundee, DD3 6EW Tel: 01382 776595  Fax: 01382 736 702   email:
CDser at aol.com or Andy G. agcdser at aol.com

Collecting Hawkwind has never been easy but half the fun of looking is
the chance to spread the word and anyhow, I've found you get in touch
with some really interesting people while looking.
jill