Hawkwind MP3's

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Nov 11 21:50:32 EST 2002

Hi Mike,

I agree 100% on the piracy issue.  Piracy for profit bleeds the music scene.
But samples for those who are curious (friends ) gives opportunity for very
realistic future sale potential.  I have been surprised on several occasions
lately, while wearing my Hawkwind badges, by people who were fans in the
70's or 80's etc and didn't realise that Hawkwind were still going strong.
I have been able, on those occasions, to direct them to the best import
music shops in Adelaide.

The new massuer at this clinic told me about his Hawkwind experiences in the
70's.... Space Ritual etc and I was able to tell him about the cool stuff
available from the 80's to present - The Hawkestra etc and that the Band is
planning on returning to Australia again.
Hawkwind has a new fan in Canada as well as several in Australia.  My bass
player and drummer are also coming around to really enjoy playing songs like
Assault & Battery/Golden Void - Angels of Death - Magnu - Levitation - Psi
Power.  But a lack of a dedicated synth player  is our problem.

Back to the Sitar ;-)