Robert Calvert CDs

David Howard & Kim Pieters info at RELEVENTS.ORG
Mon Nov 11 22:40:55 EST 2002

The following Robert Calvert CDs are available from
http://www.djangomusic.com (just enter 'Robert Calvert' in the Search box on
the Home page, then click on the resultant link). The trading currency is
American dollars, international credit cards are accepted, and the good news
is that orders of $25 or more are shipped free anywhere in the world. I've
been using this supplier for over two years and the service is excellent; on
the one occasion when I received faulty stock they refunded my money
immediately without question.

Captain Lockheed & the Starfighters CD (used)  our price $9.99
 CD (new) retail $16.98 our price $13.58
(in stock)

 Freq Revisited
2001 CD (used)  our price $8.99
 CD (new) retail $14.98 our price $11.98
(in stock)

 Live At The Queen Elizabeth Hall
2002 CD (used)  our price $9.99
CD (new) retail $16.98 our price $13.58
(backordered)

 Lucky Leif & the Longships CD(used)  our price $9.99
 CD (new) retail $16.98 our price $13.58
(in stock)

 Test Tube Conceived CD (used)  our price $9.99
CD (new) retail $17.98 our price $14.38
(backordered)

David Howard