how long, how many, and why

mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Nov 13 07:59:08 EST 2002

a little Hawkwind poll:

*Hawkwind fan: A fan since i was 9 ( i am now 30), my dad got me into them.

*how many CD's: approx. haven't counted but well over 60 i should say

*collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk: Yes over 100 live
recordings of hawkwind and related stuff

*why a Hawkwind fan: Cos they are the best and only decent prog/space rock
whatever you want to call it band out there!

*First album you picked up: Quark, Strangeness and Charm (Surely the best
Hawkwind Album of all time?)

*Seen live how many times: About 10 times i think, some of the gigs are
abit of a blur, first was in the early nineties as a three piece at an
allnighter at brixton and last time was at the hawkfest this summer

*Nik or Dave: I don't really care to be honest but if i had to say someone
it would be Robert Calvert.