HW: how long, how many, and why

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Nov 13 11:39:12 EST 2002

Allan Sharpe writes:

a little Hawkwind poll:

*Hawkwind fan: Since 1994

*how many CDs: 10

*how many LPs: 1 (Warrior)

*collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk: No, I'm picky about what
HW I decide to spend money on, relying on the opinions I read on BOC-L.

*why a Hawkwind fan: BOC-L. I came here a BOC fan and had never heard of
Hawkwind at the time.

*First album you picked up: Hall Of the Mountain Grill

*Seen live how many times: Zero (sigh)

*Nik or Dave: In a musical sense (the only one I really care about), Dave
because he has a much better voice and plays a mean axe.

*Additional Info:
Love the 3CD EpochEclipse set. Especially disk 2.