HW: The Final Programme

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Wed Nov 13 11:46:16 EST 2002

Hi

The Final Programme was, I believe, the title of a film made of the 1st
Jerry Cornelius book.  I think it was shown once on UK tv, many moons ago
on a Sunday night on BBC2 and I seem to recall that Jenny Runacre was the
female lead...

If memory serves, there is a shot of a character talking in the foreground
and in the background there is a band on stage; the band reputed to be
Hawkwind .  A friend of mine reckons that in the 80's Trevor Hughess
brought this up in a fanzine that he was running at the time.

Anyone know if this was indeed Hawkwind or not?

Steve