HW: how long, how many, and why

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Wed Nov 13 17:01:38 EST 2002

a little Hawkwind poll:

 *Hawkwind fan: since 1976, after hearing In Search of Space blasting out on
the deck of a prawning boat I used to work on. Hawkwind have been my life
since then.

 *how many Lp's / singles / CD's: Lots! Double ups in LP and CD. Still
searching for a few on CD plus all The Weird Tapes.

 *collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk:  Oooooh yeah. Plenty of
live stuff. I have a T-shirt from last year's tour. Never worn it - never
will. My prize possession.

*why a Hawkwind fan:  Captain Bl at ck summed it up nicely.

*First album you picked up: In Search Of Space

*Seen live how many times:   Zero :-(  Still hoping very much that they tour
Australia next year. Will move mountains to see them if they tour.

 *Nik or Dave:  Dave.