HW: how long, how many, and why

Jonathan Norman rockypaths at MSN.COM
Thu Nov 14 14:25:01 EST 2002

a little Hawkwind poll:

Hawkwind fan: since 79

*how many CD's: 90+. Key album I'm missing is Hawklords - 25 years on. Does anyone know where I can get a copy on CD.
*collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk: Yes I collect live recordings to a certain extent.  Can't handle bad quality recordings though so usually give those ones a miss.  Don't really collect other Hawkwind stuff.