Fw: [Hawkwind] New Auction Site

TimElliott timelliott at HUDSONPUMP.COM
Thu Nov 14 15:02:40 EST 2002

Thought i'd pass this on,sounds like it might be a good thing
tim  8>)...
----- Original Message -----
From: Planet Loanhead
To: Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 2:15 PM
Subject: [Hawkwind] New Auction Site
  Greetings All,
                        Just thought I would let you know that the Hawkwind Network now has an auction site up and running, dedicated exclusively to HW items. There are no fees of any sort to pay, although you do need to register with the site. All you have to do now is get some items up for sale. I am starting a small campaign of plugging it this week so hopefully things will happen soon.

  The Hawkwind Network:
  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/norma.verrall/Ringhomepage.htm