HW: how long, how many, and why

Rik hw at CY-B.ORG
Thu Nov 14 19:34:08 EST 2002

*Hawkwind fan: since '71 - sci-fi fan - heard Silver Machine and was
immediately hooked - Saw Space Ritual at Edmonton Sundown (1st ever gig of
any sort - what an introduction !) - not missed much since... even bought my
first Bass off a HW roadie.....

*how many CD's: >100

*collects live recordings and other Hawkwind junk: bits & pieces

*why a Hawkwind fan: You mean there are *other* bands?... !

*First album you picked up: In Search Of Space (on cassette !)

*Seen live how many times: lost count when I passed 175.......

*Nik or Dave: Nik Who?