Metallica

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Nov 16 04:12:22 EST 2002

Richard,
Would you by chance have the original of that joke? I failed too keep it, and
thought it was a hoot!
I also failed to send it to my buddy that got me into Hawkwind!
It was about the funniest thing I'd read for a bit, and needed that!
Thanks,
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace