ALL: Originality (was: Metallica)

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Sat Nov 16 11:25:52 EST 2002

Sorry, I just had that cut on my mind, It's hilarious. So if not "Louie
Louie" (or "Ruthie Ruthie" for that matter), how about the REST of
_Uncle Meat_? Or _Lumpy Gravy_? :-)

Certainly, Crimson is influenced by classical music, but I still believe
that Wetton-era Crimson was stunningly original. Anyway, it all boils
down to one's definition of "original". You could argue that all music
is unoriginal because notes are used (very derivative).

Oh well, music has all been downhill from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
anyway. But it's still a lot of fun.

Guido