HW: Covers All announcement

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Sun Nov 17 13:30:17 EST 2002

Hey Folks...

Alright, I've ignored this long enough.  I don't feel like I've got the time
to deal with this right now, but then I don't see how waiting is gonna make
it any easier.  Plus, I won't be doing much other than tracking names and
performing organization duties, so...

OK, so if you missed the earlier announcements, or if you've forgotten what
this is all about, I encourage you to go to the archives and search back
about 4-6 weeks ago and look for my earlier posts (with similar headings)
which pretty much tell it all.  I don't have the time to write it all up
again.

Look here: http://listserv.spc.edu/archives/boc-l.html

I'll just tell you again the site where the 8 booklet/tray card images are,
and that pretty much sums it up too...

OK, so I guess just send me your:
Name:
Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
Burner Yes/No*:
(only say Yes if you are willing to actually burn, say at least 3 sets of 4
discs!)

Send this information to keith.henderson at psi.ch (not the list!).
Include any important details like if you're going to be gone for any length
of time in the near future (like touring with Hawkwind for instance).

I will assemble the tree geographically, of course, but I won't know how it
looks until I know how many people are interesting in joining.  The idea is
that the main branch folks will work out a B&P exchange with the leaves on
their branch that I'll choose.  If you want to do actual trading with CDR's
with actual 'content' (i.e., music) that's entirely up to you.  I think
maybe I'll just let people download the 8 files themselves and print for
themselves.  If someone posts/tells me the four colors of the inserts for
the original HWCA Cassettes 1-4 (in order please!) then I'll post the
intended color scheme for Discs 5-8 and then we can repeat likewise in the
future (if anyone decides to continue this endeavor).  The idea of sending
complete sets to each of the artists included I'll hold off on for now until
I can figure out a good way to do it.

OK, I think that's all I need to say...except that I would invite the other
people from other Hawkwind-related lists (Mr. Forstner, you said you could
forward these messages for me?) to join in the proceedings assuming it won't
amount to an overwhelming number of people.

So go ahead and mail me and please be patient if it takes me a little while
to get all my crap together and post again.  (Oh yeah, Doug, did you get
those tracks "burned down" now?)  :)

Keith H./Grakkl (FAA)