HW: Covers All announcement

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Sun Nov 17 13:41:02 EST 2002

Hey...

> OK, so if you missed the earlier announcements, or if you've
> forgotten what this is all about, I encourage you to go to
> the archives and search back about 4-6 weeks ago and look
> for my earlier posts (with similar headings)
> which pretty much tell it all.  I don't have the time to
> write it all up again.
>
> Look here: http://listserv.spc.edu/archives/boc-l.html

Hmmm...I went and looked and couldn't find it listed in the
weekly summary archives (only a couple replies to it)...
but it's still there if you do a proper search.  This is the
address of my original post...

http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0209B&L=BOC-L&P=R5102

I think...

Keith H./Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Stephen...please forward this too ('cause some people on
the other lists probably are clueless?).

P.P.S.  It was more like 10 weeks ago!  Yikes.