OFF: Re: Potential new BOC/HW fan and bass player

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Nov 21 02:00:08 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:34:49PM -0700, Brad Dahl wrote:
> Oh yeah, there are a few of us who started out wanting to be bass players.

Somehow I suspect Lemmy was one.

> But Frank was right, too many fell into the job and have little to offer the
> world of music.

The way I read FZ's original, it wasn't a matter of having little
to offer, as much as of just losing the argument over who gets to
play lead guitar.

It was just the comment about Joe's having started out on guitar
that prompted the thought.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Just Say No to the "faceless cannonfodder" stereotype.
        - http://www.ainurin.net/ (an Orc site)