HW: OEBs seek Greater London area gigs of any size ( even private ) 1/11-1/12 20

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Nov 21 09:51:58 EST 2002

The One Eyed Bishops are seeking gigs of any size in the Greater London are on the 11th & 12th of January 2003. We will be recording tracks for our new album in South London on the 13th and 14th. Guests include, The Downliners Sect, skiffle legend Chas McDevitt, Mick Farren ( Deviants),
 Mr. Dibs of Spacehead & Phil Smith of Headsmith and 'Rustic' Rod Goodway's Ethereal Counterbalance.

We don't want to sit around for 2 days, when we could be playing music and polishing up for the sessions. If you can help e-mail us directly at this return address or visit our site for more info.

http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

other sites of interest

www.Hawkwind.com ( see Hawkfestival link)

www.RealFestivalMusic.co.uk ( see Hawkwind Summer camp video & pics)