BOC: Tomorrow's gig

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Nov 22 08:39:40 EST 2002

On 22 Nov 2002, at 9:30, Scruton, Jason wrote:

> Probably when the doors open at 9...

Last time I saw a gig there, they made everybody wait outside for a
long time, then let them in in groups of 20 or so!  What's up with
that?  Place is big, so I doubt there'll be a sellout.  Watch yourself
driving in--looks like some snow tonight and tomorrow...

 I'm going to be haning out with a
> friend in Utica earlier that night (whom I am also taking to the show
> -- her first introduction to the fleet fingers of Buck and co.)
>
> Anyone have an idea what the setlist has been like on this tour, since
> Long Days Night covers a lot of their set staples? J

Probably pretty generic.  I'm hoping for Teen Archer, which would be
even better if followed by Quicklime Girl, and maybe Flaming
Telepaths, SYiB...I'm psyched!

theo