HW/OFF: Spacehead/Harvey Bainbridge/Bedouin @ The Standard, 24/10/02

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Nov 24 16:01:55 EST 2002

> record, only the chorus seemed recognisable), `Air Space' and the new one,
> and `As Above So Below'. How much more there was I don't know: Nick Lee
> was there also, and perhaps he can say. But it was good to get that much.

Meant to post something about this gig at the time but didn't get round to
it.  Seems so long ago now after my 2 weeks holiday.  But from what I can
remember other tracks played were (in no particular order):

Sword of the East
Elric the Enchanter (pt 2)
Arioch
Wings
maybe a couple of others and encoring with, as always, Chasing The Dragon

Great gig, Harvey was on stage for all of Bedouin's set and was not
particularly audible most of the time but was noodling away making some nice
swoosh.  Shame there was no Simon, but I understand he was ill.

Nick