Preston?...

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Nov 25 04:53:28 EST 2002

Mission control confirms:
Manchester 6th December & Liverpool 8th of December

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Roy Varley <mrvarley at UCLAN.AC.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: Preston?...

> Boc-L
>
> It was me who made the original post to the list, but not me who had the
tickets (Brian Coulthard??).

> I have the ad from a Preston paper about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It gives very
little info - just says The Original Hawkwind coming soon to the Marquee,
Aqueduct Street (Preston). No date is given. It also says tickets are now on
sale - call 01772 883617 for more information.

> I haven't called for info as I probably can't make it anyway on Dec 7 (I
seem to recall someone else posted that as the date), but I'd be interested
to know who, if anyone, is playing!