BOC: at Utica

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Nov 25 14:24:56 EST 2002

Looks like fate kept me from a mediocre BOC gig! The karate testing I had in
the morning went way longer than I thought it would, then I got a flat tire
(in freezing rain conditions). Toss in a little general exhaustion and the
prospects of 5hrs. total driving time and I decided to opt for my warm,
comfortable, oversized couch instead.

Watching the DVD isn't the same, but Saturday night it was close enough...I
just needed my next door neighbors to come over and yell "Play Reaper!" in
my ears through the whole thing. ;-)

Brian