Off: Classic Rock Festival Tickets

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Tue Nov 26 03:25:26 EST 2002

B.S. follows... :)

> In a message dated 11/25/2002 5:38:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:
>
> <<  I guess it
>  means that audience numbers must be considerably fewer than the
>  organisers were hoping. >>
>
> I heard your the only one with tickets;( . I think its been
> cancelled. Nektar was forced to withdraw about 3 weeks ago.

Well, you're right about Nektar...Originally, I think only the German
tour was cancelled and they had planned to do the Shepherd's Bush
gig, but now I see they've been forced out of that too for some reason.

But I think the gig is still on with somebody to replace them.  At
least at http://www.classicrockproductions.com there seems to be no
indication that the event is kaputt.

But given the lack of Nektar performing, I can see why interest
has started to wane.

Waiting patiently for Nektar and Amon Duul II, but I only have *so*
much patience.  :)

Grakkl (FAA)