BOC: Supports (Was: at Utica, but why should we care?)

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Tue Nov 26 08:14:25 EST 2002

I had to pain through some band called Antigone Rising.. which should have
been called Rising Agony.  Waaay too much 20's to 30's female angst for this
old 41yr old to understand.  (Northern Lights 10/18/02).  I HATE it when the
have an opening band.  I ever arrived late so as to miss said band.. only to
find that they had started late..

GO figure

Mike

A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't
cross the street to vote in a national election.

-- Bill Vaughan