OFF:Pious bird of good omen (mars music)

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 27 06:23:55 EST 2002

On 27 Nov 2002, at 14:38, Michael Blackman wrote:

> How can I find my way over there in my cyber jet.  Im curious to look

Cool yer, uh, jets.  If you try to get on Mars web site, it redirects
you to Musician's Friend, their parent company.  Which is a real
bummer, as I couldn't wait to buy myself a nice cookie-cutter
Fender...

If anyone figures how to get on their site, kindly post it here.
Might be able to score some cables or strings at a good price...

theo