HW: Mike Burro radio interview ; Tuesday December 3, 8:00 PM est

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Nov 27 09:35:58 EST 2002

Hello friends,
I was contacted by a radio network in Ohio with regard to doing a feature interview on Tuesday, December 8th ( next Tuesday ). If you go to the station website URL, you'll see a complete schedule of programming. The show I'll be on is called 'Struzzin Spotlight'. The time slot is 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, so if your in another zone, adjust accordingly.

For you Ohio folks, I don't know the call numbers, however even if you're not in the immediate area the show will be broadcast live over the net. You can tune in at:
http://www.struzzin.com/am/radio/html Check it out, there are interesting things here!

I'll be discussing skiffle, blues, Richmond R&B and of course Space Rock.
I'll also discuss the upcoming sessions in South London and how the new project is uniting three generations of musicians.

Cheers and all the best! Mike Burro
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
www.cafepress.com/oebs
www.mp3.com/sloterdijk