Black & Blue

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Nov 28 19:04:25 EST 2002

Wotcha JC - I don't think this actually exists - yet.

Mind you, I'm ver' ver' drunk.  So I could well be talking utter shit.

I dunno - is Black and Blue available on DVD?

Let's face it - after all these years of haranguing them to release it on
vid, they're not going to release it in DVD are they???

Guys?

F**k 'em and the horse they rode in on.  Not a chance.  I'll be ver' ver'
happy if they do tho'.

Cheers,

A ver' ver' drunk Rich.

:-)