OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Nov 29 05:38:43 EST 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 29, 2002): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio. See the playlist below.

NEWS: STEPHEN PALMER'S new novel MUEZZINLAND is out at last! A musician as
well as a writer, Aural Innovations readers should know Stephen from his
work with Mooch and Blue Lily Commission. I ordered my copy from Amazon.com
but you can order it from any bookshop. The ISBN is 1587154501. I enjoyed
Stephen's first two novels, Memory Seed and Glass, and am looking forward to
this new one. Get more info about Muezzinland at:
http://stephenpalmer.net/muezzinland.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio show #62

Church Of Hed - "Church Of Hed" (from Church Of Hed)
E.X.P. - "E.X.P.'z And The Masticators Of Frequencies part one" (from
Pachamama)
Census Of Hallucinations - "Daydream (In The Slipstream)
Sh'mantra - "Floating" (from sub_floating)
Cyber Zen Sound Engine - "His Presence In The Streets" (from Auslander)
Vocabularinist - "Tree Trunks" (from s/t CDEP)
Schwarz - "Hard Listening" (from Hard Listening)
Novadriver - "Sleep" (from Void) 3:46
Homogenized Terrestrials - "Abandoned Web" (from Sound Pores)
The Dipsomaniacs - "In Syd's Garden" (from The Tremelo Of Her Mind... The
Strings Of Her Soul)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.