HW:BOC:NIK:OFF: Larry

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Nov 29 19:09:13 EST 2002

I've chatted at length with Larry over the last few years - I can't begin to
say how upset I am about this news.

When he's was subscribed to BOC-L, Larry always brings a touch of realism to
the list.

I saw Carl Anderson this evening - Carl played with Larry in Das Ludicroix -
and I know how much he likes and respects Larry as a drummer, musician and
friend.  I think we all wish him a speedy recovery - although from Debi's
description the prognosis doesn't sound good.

For those of you who don't know Larry, he was diagnosed with a brain
disorder some time ago ("white masses on the brain" apparently), but from my
off-list conversations with him, he was doing his best to keep upbeat about
it.

Please get well Larry - I miss your regular emails with Das Lud and Disarray
MP3s attached!

Cheers,

Rich.

(Distraught)

> I hope Karen won't mind, but I wanted to forward this again to the list
with
> a HW: prefix so that anybody who had HW: only posts set as their
preference
> would be aware of this very sad news. Lets hope there is better news to
> come. I'm sure all our thoughts will be with Larry and his family at this
> difficult time.
>
> Ian
>

> > Larry needs good thoughts from us ...
> >

> > My name is Debi Cimburke, I am Larry Boyd's sister.

<snip>