Night of the Hawk

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Nov 29 19:56:37 EST 2002

In all official circles...

Since hawkwind.com has fallen over on me again (from here anyway), can
anyone furnish me with the correct lyrics to Night of the Hawk(s).

I used to sing it with Tangled Skein in Newcastle, and always ended up
singing the Not The Nine O'Clock News trucking song half way through..

"With glasses and with gratitude he revs his little load,
And meets another trucking truck a-trucking down the road"

Still, I don't think any of the punters at the Cumberland Arms, Byker ever
noticed...

Chers,

Rich.