Night of the Hawk

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Nov 29 21:07:44 EST 2002

'ere ya go mon!
---------------------------

In all official circles
Across this big wide world
Between the radio stations
A coded message heard
No one knew the meaning
All our efforts seem to fail
But if they catch you listening
Then they'll lock you up in jail

So we found ourselves a place we did not know
Tension in the air and a strange earthly glow Then amidst the noise of a
thousand people's talk There came a cry "It's The Night of The Hawk!"

The wind was raging, and the stars were black We all knew there was no
turning back
The gates of Hell stared in our face
Nowhere to hide in this wasted space
Night of The Hawk, Night of The Hawk