HW: 'Judge' Trev Thoms to contribute recitation on new One Eyed Bishops album

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Nov 29 19:37:50 EST 2002

That's right!! Judge Trev has agreed to recite an oratory he wrote about 'how it used to be', and the hope for tomorrow. If you ever read his old web page, than you would have read this piece as the intro to the site. I'm happy to know he has accepted our invitation to be part of this project. Other recitations include those by Mick Farren ( Deviants), and Don Craine ( Downliners Sect)

For a complete list of session personnel, studio info, and pictures of all click to:

http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

also for a direct link to Trev Thoms' new site go first to the folks at:
www.RealFestivalMusic.co.uk