OFF: Stirring up more Unwanted Negative Controversy

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 1 00:17:45 EDT 2002

I am trying to get an image of Xtian in my mind at that point in his life..... hmmmmmm...

I would have got new friends - fuckin hell angels can suck my d**k before I THROW AWAY my Hawkwind collection - !!