HW: Bedouin Website

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Oct 2 15:04:55 EDT 2002

Hi Allan

I would recommend As Above So Below.  It took a few
plays to really grow on me.  Perhaps it doesn't all
reach the high standard of Vision Quest but it's still
worth getting.  Some of the guitar reminds me of
FastEddie-era Motorhead, although this is p'raps not
suprising for a band that doubles as a Motorhead
tribute act.  I've not heard the live CDR though.

Almost as good as the new John Otway single...;-)

AL
 --- Allan Sharpe <sharpies at IDX.COM.AU> wrote: > G'day
all